Monday, November 10 thru Friday, November 14, 2014
Well, I’ve officially lost my mojo. I did a little bit of crochet here and there the last week, but nothing of importance. I’ve been busy at work learning new software. I nearly missed a deadline for school because I forgot to look at my calendar until the last minute. I didn’t contribute anything for the yard sale fundraiser this weekend. And, Bella’s sick. I mean really sick. The vet found a mass at the base of her tongue, which will be removed on Monday, the 17th. I’m trying not to freak out, but I’m scared.
BUT, my plan for the next couple days is:
1. Get a few things out of the garage tonight and shove them into my car to take to the sale in the morning.
2. Take some crocheting along to the sale so I can work on it while I’m waiting for customers. It’s cold here, and it may be wet tomorrow, so although the sale is going to be inside, I’m not sure there will be many folks out and about looking to buy other people’s stuff.
3. Take pictures of the things I have finished or worked on. When I get home from work now, the light is nearly gone, so I’ve got swap items I’ve received, yarn I’ve bought, and projects I’ve finished….all waiting for a decent pic so I can post them on Ravelry and on here.
4. Get all my swap commitments lined up and get at least 1 or 2 finished this weekend.
5. Clean my house. (Near the bottom of the list, of course.)
6. Love on Bella. (Which is actually my first priority.)